Multi faceted and challenging HR Business Partner role with extensive stakeholder management
Stand alone role with remote access to a supportive, experienced HR team
Drive the HR function for our Valuations business nationally
Springwood, QLD location
Here's a snapshot of your day;
- Partner with the Australian Valuations business, providing support, advice and HR solutions.
- Build highly effective working relationships and support and guide senior leaders including key stakeholders across the Residential, Commercial and Institutional business.
- Develop strategies, policies and procedures.
- Produce accurate reporting and analysis of HR data.
- Maintain strong links and open communication with the HR team.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Significant HR Manager generalist experience ideally within a similar stand alone role.
- Ability to understand the needs of the business and provide commercial HR solutions and business partnering services.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with an inherent ability to exercise influence at a senior level.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, often high pressure environment where prioritising and effectively managing your time with daily conflicting priorities is critical.
- Some interstate travel may be required from time to time.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.