Multi faceted and challenging HR Business Partner role with extensive stakeholder management
Join a supportive, experienced HR team
Drive the HR function for our New South Wales and ACT businesses
Sydney CBD location
Here's a snapshot of your day;
- Partner with the NSW and ACT business, providing support, advice and HR solutions and helping our leaders execute their people plans.
- Build highly effective working relationships and support and guide senior leaders including key stakeholders across various lines of business in NSW and ACT including Capital Markets, Advisory & Transaction and Corporate Services.
- Develop strategies, policies and procedures to connect our people to our organisation.
- Produce accurate reporting and analysis of HR data and metrics to help leaders make the best decisions.
- Maintain strong links and open communication with the HR team.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Significant HR Manager generalist experience ideally within a similar role of a similar size (portfolio around 500).
- Ability to understand the needs of the business and provide commercial HR solutions and business partnering services.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with an inherent ability to exercise influence at a senior level.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, often high pressure environment where prioritising and effectively managing your time with daily conflicting priorities is critical.
- Some interstate travel may be required from time to time.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.