T'ai-wan , Taiwan
Date published: 11-Feb-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Manage in the daily operations including Payroll, Leave management, medical & benefits administration
- Generate the employment contract & manage the probationary completion process
- Be in charge of recruitment and onboarding process and collect all HR personnel documents
- Create and maintain a high accuracy of HRIS information
- Generate HR reports based on management requirements and reporting requirements in relation to HR information and statistics.
- Manage HR Mailbox and provide professional HR advice & service to various parties
- Manage and maintain Employment Personnel Files
- Manage employee relations and employee matters within CBRE
- Participate in other assigned ad-hoc project.
- Degree holder in HR, Business Administration or relevant discipline
- 3 years experiences above as HR specialist with a sizeable organization;
- Microsoft Excel a must - manipulate data, formulas, and pivot tables, etc.;
- Proficient in PeopleSoft
- Strong numeric and computational skills;
- Adequate knowledge of employment legislations and Taiwan labor law
- Good communication and language skills (English and Mandarin).