HR Functional Consultant/Project Manager (Fixed Term Contract)
Selangor , Malaysia
Date published: 13-Jun-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career in your own hands. Our people enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organisation with tremendous scale providing corporate real estate and property services.
We are seeking an HR Functional Consultant / Project Manager to join our regional HR Platform team, to be based in Kuala Lumpur on a 6-month contract basis. This role will help to design improved, automated, employee-centered HR processes and workflows. This position will work closely with Stakeholders, be a key point-of-contact for assigned projects, assist subject matter experts with user acceptance testing, drafting of user and support documentation, and analysing data flows to look for process improvement opportunities.
As part of the HR Platform team, you will work closely with the regional HR Transformation team blending both the knowledge of HR process and best practice with a clear understanding of project management principles.
- Project Management – Work in cross-functional teams for the enhancement of operational efficiencies and employee experience throughout the employee lifecycle, including process design, mapping, process improvements, and automation, ensuring projects are delivered on time and according to business requirements.
- Plan and manage the Project plan to ensure key milestones are identified and communicated to key stakeholders
- Process Efficiency and enabling Automation – Act as the subject matter expert in HR Operations and technology, use knowledge and data to improve processes, identify trends and automation opportunities to eliminate manual work, and continue to drive process improvement through centralized administration by the regional HR Shared Service Team Assist in the review, testing and implementation of any HR system upgrade or any Process changes, identifying and addressing gaps in processes
- Create and Develop user friendly procedures, guidelines and documentation to ensure accurate process documentation is designed and updated
- Identify opportunities to streamline, consolidate, eliminate or enhance processes to drive efficiencies
- Change Management- lead change management to ensure new processes/technology is rolled out
- Create and deliver user-friendly training and job-aids on new technology, process updates, as well as existing HR standards, operating procedures, processes, policies, and playbooks
- Develop and implement Communications and change management
Skills & Experience:
- 5 – 8 years’ experience in the Human Resources space across APAC markets, preferably with exposure to HR project delivery
- Project Management and Change Management skills with proven experience in organising, planning, and executing small projects from planning stage through to implementation
- Experience with using, supporting or implementing HR Systems, through active participation in system related projects
- Experience in multi-national environment, fast moving services businesses with a mix of decentralised and centralised HR Operating models would be advantageous
- Process improvement – ability to review, understand and interpret policies and processes and map out current and future processes
- Ability to break down complex situations into simpler terms as well as interpret complex documents and formulate an opinion and recommendations
- Good understanding and knowledge of Oracle PeopleSoft (ESS, MSS,), Service Now, Taleo, Avature and its integration / interface with other HR systems is preferred
- Experience designing and or delivering systems or process training Skilled in using MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Sharepoint, Visio