HR Business Partner
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 8-May-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Support Singapore HR leadership with the implementation and interpretation of policies and programs, coordination of information flow and marketing of HR strategy.
- Assist to link overall HR strategy into business plans for lines of business within the allocated portfolio. Understands the business and is closely aligned with the business leaders.
- Provide direction to business lines through partnership and collaboration with in-country HR operations, talent acquisition and learning & development teams.
- Provide interpretation of corporate policies and procedures; i.e. guides managers in handling sensitive issues regarding performance management and other employee relations matters.
- Enhance employee and management performance by identifying training and development needs, offering and evaluating appropriate training programs, ensuring effective utilisation of performance management feedback systems and processes.
- Ensure that employees within areas of responsibility adhere to the corporate policies and procedures and are in compliance with applicable HR requirements.
- Implements required initiatives and best-demonstrated HR practices in conjunction with management.
- Assist with conduct of training programs on topics including sexual harassment, selection, motivation, office productivity, performance management and diversity.
- Provides HR insight into operational issues and goals.
- Prepares and audits data to ensure appropriate business decisions are being made within the areas of responsibility. Uses data to make educated decisions and suggestions to management.
- Coordinates and counsels management on the proper handling of all reductions in force.
- May perform other responsibilities as assigned
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) with a minimum of 5 years of related business experience.
- At least 5 years of generalist HR experience gained in HR Operations, Employee Relations, Compensation & Benefits or Analytics, with at least 3 years of HR Business Partnering experience
- Experience of working in multi-national environments for large globally based organization with complex matrix reporting structures.
- Experience in the same or similar industry is not essential; however some knowledge of financial terms and principles is required