HR Business Partner
Victoria , Australia
Date published: 24-Jan-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Exciting HR generalist opportunity with career development
- Be part of a collaborative and customer focused organisation
- Sydney CBD location, attractive salary plus bonus
CBRE is the world’s largest commercial real estate service and investment firm offering a broad range of integrated services. We are looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to work within our Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) business, providing HR strategic and operational business partnering as well as support and championing organisational change and business initiatives.
Your new role:
Day to day you will partner with the business to develop people management and leadership capability that enables leaders to create great employee experiences that drive employee engagement and improve operational outcomes. You will be responsible for BAU HR generalist work including supporting managers in talent management, performance management, training and coaching, IR/ ER issues, salary and performance reviews. In addition, as the business grows you will support development and implementation of HR policies, programs and coach the business through change and culture programs.
What you need to succeed:
- As a seasoned HR Generalist you will have a broad depth of experience across the employee life cycle, with a focus on supporting team performance.
- Experience in partnering closely with the business.
- Good understanding of employment legislation, industrial agreement and contemporary HR practice.
- Ability to look beyond compliance orientated HR to develop solutions to meet stakeholder needs.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, along with a track record of being able to coach and influence challenging employees.
- Exposure to working in either a global matrix structure or within a multinational corporation.
- Agile and flexible nature to adapt to a fast pace, and changing environment while continuing to deliver outcomes.
- Tertiary qualifications in HR or relevant discipline.
This is a superb career opportunity for someone who is talented and enthusiastic, looking to take on an interesting and varied HR Business Partner role within a growing and changing business.