- Provide operational and strategic HR services to the assigned business lines with the HR Strategic plan to optimize the use of the Company's human resources and maximize profitability.
- Independently handle complex employee relations issues; counseling and coaching managers on performance issues; working with the business on the development of goals and metrics for the performance review process; partnering with the business on structure changes, reorganizations, and promotions.
- Partner with assigned business lines to ensure integration, implementation of regional & global HR initiatives, maintenance of relevant HR programs, policies and procedures affecting staff at all job grades across the business.
- Identify needs and plan resources and skills to support the business; proactively source talents in the market; develop and maintain resource planning strategies and tactics aimed at achieving maximum productivity at the lowest cost; develop and implement policies and processes and continuously manage talent database to support recruitment, retention and motivation of employees across the business.
- Assist to design competitive compensation and benefits to attract and retain talent within the organization and to ensure that it is in alignment and competitive to the market.
- Work cooperatively with managers of other Shared Service units, including IT, Finance and Administration to ensure an integrated approach is taken in supporting the Company's strategic goals.
- Responsible for HR operations and activities, including employee relations, compensation & benefits (C&B), manpower planning, recruitment and selection, employee on-boarding, HR systems, coordinate with L&D on training initiatives and ensuring compliance with local legislation and market practice.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 7+ years' HR experience gained within an MNC environment.
- Fluent spoken and written English and preferably Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
- Client-oriented with a high degree of integrity, discretion and customer focus. Demonstrated ability to provide quality advice on HR issues, make sound decisions and provide recommendations whilst maintaining and encouraging discretion and confidentiality.
- Strong detailed knowledge of employment legislation (particularly related to fair and ethical treatment of all employees), policies and regulatory requirements.
- Willing to travel to China when needed