HR Business Partner- Manager/Senior Manager
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 14-Jun-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Take full ownership of the Resourcing Plans to acquire the skills and behaviours needed to ensure the division has exceptional staff delivering an exceptional service.
- Deliver a talent and succession plan for the DCS APAC business ensuring there is an identifiable talent pool in place and these employees are fully enabled to fulfil roles across the business units and the wider business.
- Be actively involved in developing current and future business opportunities in DCS and ensure that the business units have the skill sets to support new sectors and growth.
- Provide support and expertise to the leadership team to deliver effective organisational change using a range of external and internal resources.
- Create a culture of excellence and best practice which is clearly visible through the outputs of the team.
- Own the delivery of initiatives that constantly reinforces the Company’s culture and behaviours such as; exceptional journey, induction programmes, exceptional awards, site-based toolbox talks and employee engagement initiatives.
- Lead on communication, improvements to be made and strengths to build on from the outputs of employee engagement activities.
- Work with customers to make sure that their culture and the Company’s culture are constantly demonstrated by on-site staff to deliver exceptional service.
- Ensure that managers have the tools and access to advice needed to effectively manage the performance of their employees.
- Be visible in order for managers to have easy access to assist with employee challenges or concerns.
- Commercial awareness and business acumen including understanding of commercial and financial metrics.
- Experience of working within a matrix organisation, advantageous to demonstrate this in an APAC environment.
- Previous experience of working within a fast paced HR environment.
- Proven experience of employee transfer strategies is essential.
- Solid HR background within an operational HR role, proven experience of ER and practices at HRBP level is essential.. .
- Must be numerate and confident with numerical data.
- Good IT skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Proven ability to influence senior stakeholders.
- Experience in an M&E, FM or Critical environment would be advantageous.