Beijing , China
Date published: 24-Jan-2019
The effective implementation of human resources (HR) initiatives, policies and procedures, including compliance, employee onboarding and exiting, performance management, training, compensation, affirmative action planning and employee safety. Performs work that is varied and may be somewhat difficult but usually involves limited responsibility. Primary business partners are first line supervisors.
The key roles and responsibilities of Assistant Manager, Regional HR, Northern China are:
• Fluent spoken and written English with good communication skills, strong presentation skills, write high standard reports
• Client-oriented with a high degree of integrity
• Highly organized with strong administration and logistical skills, attention to detail
• High level of conceptual, innovative, analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong detailed knowledge of employment legislation (particularly related to fair and ethical treatment of all employees), local and regional policies and regulatory requirements. Advanced level in Microsoft packages including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
• University degree or above in Human Resources or related discipline.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in effective HR functions and management