HK Estate Management Lead - Global Workplace Solutions
Kowloon , Hong Kong
Date published: 28-Jan-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Lease renewal or extension of current contracts.
- Lease termination, new site search and relocation of existing outlets.
- Responsible for all portfolio tenancy matters, including but not limited to right of first refusal, property tax and waivers.
- Work closely with Client and CBRE TM Team to strategize and deliver strategic transactions.
- Monitoring all lease critical dates to ensure that all Client contractual obligations are met
- On behalf of client to deal with government on rates and rent, liaise with insurance company on claims, dismiss & launch cases
- Develop relationship and work closely with Client Internal or external Legal, Audit/ Operational Risk and Client’s supply partners
- Minimise vacancies rates of the portfolio
- Managing the handover of Client assets on owned and leased property with support of FM & capital projects
- Perform site inspections (as needed)
- Prepare business approval documents and related financial analysis
- Ensure consistent application of EM playbook & review EM playbook from time to time
- Assist the bank and collaborate with other CBRE internal for portfolio revaluation
- Support Client in preparation of Annual Operation Plan (AOP)
- Support Client / Regional EM Lead in audits, reporting, portfolio planning and finance management.
- Build good relationship with client landlords/ tenants and resolve EM issues.
- Document EM activities with designated software or reporting formats.
- Ensure payments are as per contract obligations
- Problem resolving skill
- Proactive with excellent presentation and communications skills
- Ability to drive team
- Demonstrates excellent understanding of customer needs
- Driving Customer Service Levels
- Financial analysis skills
- Accounting / budgeting
- Account planning
- Commercial acumen
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The job requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable disabled individuals to perform the essential functions.
CERTIFICATES and/or LICENSES
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- Degree in Real Estate, Facilities Management, Engineering or related discipline
- 6 - 8 + years in the real estate industry
- EAA Licensee is required
- Account/client management skills
- Candidates with recognised real estate (RICS/ HKIS/ MCR or similar) qualification will have distinct advantage
- Ability to comprehend, analyse and interpret complex business documents.
- Ability to respond effectively to highly sensitive issues.
- Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to employees and clients.
- Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key employees, management, and client groups to take desired action.
- Fluency in English and local language
- Must be able to act as Client’s representative in sensitive discussions with local authorities
- Must possess general business financial knowledge