Senior Manager Guest Relations, Functions & Events (12 month contract)
Premium facilities – Sydney CBD location
Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5pm plus flexibility required for any mid-week events.
Here is a snapshot of your day;
- Responsible for event project management from concept through to completion across 3 premium Sydney CBD buildings
- Provide guidance and support for the Functions and Events team
- Focus on stakeholder engagement and vendor management planning
- Willingness to go above and beyond in creating exceptional event experiences
- Flexibility in your working environment and hours due to ad hoc event management.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Strong experience in senior management, preferably in the events industry
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Strong people manager with a focus on operations
- Experience in high end corporate or five star hospitality environment
- Polished and well presented
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business and welcome applications from different backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.