At CBRE, our people enjoy the flexibility of working in a global real estate and property services organisation with tremendous scale. Every day you are empowered to be better and this is achieved through the platform and resources you have access to and the ability to work in an inclusive and collaborative environment where you will be challenged to grow and be your best every day.
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Executive – Guest Relations to provide the highest quality reception and administrative support to our brand new office at Paya Lebar Quarter. This is a fast paced, team focused role that will give you the opportunity to bring your five star service experience to the corporate world.
Some of your responsibilities will include;
- Acts as deputy FM in the event of FM absence
- Who has leadership experience, mature and have relevant skills/experience/knowledge in events and other soft services
- Part of the escalation for all Client related issues
- Oversee the front office function, events, helpdesk function, cafeteria and Hygiene operation
- Schedule and manage facilities work orders
- Responsible for administrative works, manage DO/PO/invoice, maintain file on work orders, reports, and all other facilities related file
- To closely monitor the day to day functions of the facility.
- Meeting with the customers and taking the feedback about the Facilities
- Daily conducting the meeting with the FM Team and taking the feedback about the work
- Generation of Monthly Report and sending it to Facilities Manager, provides manager with analysis and reports of vendor quality and work completion.
- Taking all the details from the Admin Executive
- Manage the CBRE receptionist and CBRE Helpdesk team
- Vendor management comprising of janitorial, pest control, indoor plants
To be successful in this position you must have a proven track record in a similar role in a corporate or hospitality environment. We are looking for a polished and strong team player, with superior attention to detail and the ability to manage a busy workload. You will be professional and have a flexible approach to adapt to a changing environment. The ability to communicate at all levels and have a genuine commitment to customer service is essential.
If working with the best in an exciting and rewarding team environment appeals to you, then we want to hear from you today.
Please note, due to the volume anticipated for this role, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.