Guest Relations Officer (3 positions)
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 11-Feb-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
A US Fortune 500 company, CBRE is the global leader in real estate services and leverages the industry's most powerful knowledge base to meet the commercial real estate needs of its clients worldwide. Our vision is to be the preeminent, vertically integrated, globally capable real estate service firm. Globally we employ over 40,000 employees and operate in 42 countries.
- Acts as deputy FM in the event of FM absence
- Who has leadership experience, mature and have relevant skills/experience/knowledge in events and other soft services
- Part of the escalation for all Client related issues
- Oversee the front office function, events, helpdesk function, cafeteria and Hygiene operation
- Schedule and manage facilities work orders
- Responsible for administrative works, manage DO/PO/invoice, maintain file on work orders, reports, and all other facilities related file
- To closely monitor the day to day functions of the facility.
- Meeting with the customers and taking the feedback about the Facilities
- Daily conducting the meeting with the FM Team and taking the feedback about the work
- Generation of Monthly Report and sending it to Facilities Manager, provides manager with analysis and reports of vendor quality and work completion.
- Taking all the details from the Admin Executive
- Manage the CBRE receptionist and CBRE Helpdesk team
- Vendor management comprising of janitorial, pest control, indoor plants
Personal Experience and Qualifications
- Leadership and motivational ability
- Deep knowledge and experience with client dealing and customer service delivery
- Interpersonal and customer relationship skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills.
- Strong time management skills and team player.
- Diploma in Hotel/Facility Management
- 2‐3 years of facility Management operations/exposure