Macquarie Group Account based in the CBD
Lead and develop a large Guest Relations concierge team
Fast paced, dynamic workplace delivering industry leading service
CBRE is the world’s premier full service Commercial Real Estate company. CBRE have formed an industry leading partnership with Macquarie Group to be the Global Provider of Client Services, Project Management, Transaction Management, Sourcing and Facilities Management functions. Macquarie Group is a leading provider of banking, financial, advisory, investment and funds management services.
There is an opportunity for an experienced People Manager to join our Global Workplace Solutions division based in Sydney.
The primary responsibility of this position is to manage the day to day Reception functions within Guest Relations and provide management support to the broader Concierge team of 20.
- Showcase your world class leadership and people management skills
- Operational management position, leading by example at all times
- Guiding and supporting reception/switchboard/central reservations team
- Managing the training and development of the team
- Upholding and improving client service delivery and operational procedures
- Ensuring appropriate operational coverage and management of future resourcing requirements
- Providing reception coverage as required
- Overseeing recruitment and on-boarding of new staff
- System management - ensuring the team are managing meeting room/client booking requirements effectively
- Assisting the Guest Relations Lead and Senior Manager with additional duties or project work
To be successful in this position you must have a proven track record in a similar management role in a corporate or hospitality environment.
We are looking for a polished and strong people leader with previous experience managing large teams, superior attention to detail and the ability to manage a busy workload. You will be professional and have a flexible approach to adapt to a changing environment. The ability to communicate effectively at all levels and have a genuine commitment to client service excellence is essential.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.