Macquarie Group Account based in the CBD
Fast paced concierge role within a corporate environment
Access to social events, sport teams, wellbeing and community programmes
We are currently recruiting for two roles in our Guest Relations Team - an Associate Receptionist and an Executive Receptionist.
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
- Owning the client arrival and departure experience – let your personality shine with hosting services to key reception locations
- Meeting and greeting large volumes of internal / external clients
- Managing the coordination of meeting room bookings via Condeco
- Rotational coverage across the Macquarie Guest Relations locations as required to oversee the day-to-day functions
- Demonstrate high energy and engagement with your client interactions
- Provide the Executive team with supervisory support to the Associate team as required
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful:
- Experience in a corporate reception or five star hotel environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Immaculate personal presentation, high level of professionalism and integrity
- Passionate about service delivery and finds satisfaction with exceeding client expectations
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Straight Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age works, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.