Macquarie Group Account based in the CBD
Fast paced concierge role within a corporate environment
Access to social events, sports teams, wellbeing and community programmes
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
- Provide supervisory guidance and leadership support for the Guest Relations team
- Assist and support the Guest Relations Manager with performance reviews and administrative duties
- Managing the coordination of meeting room bookings via Condeco
- Co-ordinate catering, audio visual and equipment requirement
- Rotational coverage across the Macquarie Guest Relations locations as required to oversee the day-to-day functions
- Demonstrate high energy and engagement with your client interactions
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful:
- Experience in a corporate reception or five-star hotel environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Immaculate personal presentation, high level of professionalism and integrity
- Passionate about service delivery and finds satisfaction with exceeding client expectations
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Straight Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age works, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.