Guest Relation Officer
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 10-Jan-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Providing consistent and memorable customer experiences to customers, both internal and external, through the provision of first class customer service.
- Acting as a “Brand Ambassador” ensuring the first impressions to all visitors aligns with vision, values and brand promise.
- Adopting “One Team” culture, acting as an interface with all support service (IT, Security, etc) to ensure delivery of services to customers.
- Considering the “Customer Journey” - maintaining meeting room facilities and ensuring that all rooms and services support the delivery of an excellent customer experience.
- Acting as the single point of contact supporting the “See it, Own It, Solve It” culture for any facilities related issues for floor(s).
- Responsible for delivering high level of customer service relationship and delivery to the clients.
- Ensuring the management of meeting rooms and training rooms on the client floors are handled professionally and maximizing the utilisation of available facilities
- Providing prompt response to guests/clients’ requests in a friendly and professional manner.
- Ensuring all meeting facilities are fully stocked and prepared in advance of customer meetings
- Coordinating with helpdesk and vendors (cleaners, technicians, audio and video technicians) to ensure service request/work order are completed with due care and minimal disruption to others.
- Proactively attending, following up, closing and tracking facilities related issue/defect/complaint/request/enquiry.
- High Customer Satisfaction scores
- Diploma in Hotel Management or relevant studies
- Min. 2 years of hospitality, customer service or facilities management operations exposure
- Good verbal communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong team player