Greater China Learning & Development Lead
Date published: 13-Mar-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
L&D Strategy Implementation 20%
- Management of relationships with GCR training providers, vendors, government bodies and other external stakeholder groups
- Partnering with the infield HR, SSC, business partners and trainers to develop sound relationships and ensuring alignment and collaboration.
- Management of the day to day L&D activities for the GWS business which will include overseeing training planning, needs analysis, design & development, logistics co-ordination, facilitation, training governance & execution of programs.
- Consulting, advising and influencing senior executives on learning and development strategies and solutions that attract, retain and develop our GWS business success.
- Identify and define current and future learning needs, to develop and implement the GCR L&D strategy across GWS to increase a diverse skill sets to meet changing business requirements of GWS business. Recommends appropriate solutions and delivery methods to optimize knowledge transfer.
- Executing on the overall GWS L&D strategy.
Design and Development 20%
- Researches learning industry trends, methodologies, and best practices and integrates those into professional practice.
- Responsible for coordinating and supporting the translation of any training content where required.
- Developing appropriate tools and training artefacts to support courses where required.
- Designing, developing and/or updating content with SME’s/vendors ensuring adult learning theories are applied and ensuring a blended solution is practice enabling learning anytime, anywhere.
Execution & Implementation 20%
- Manages and creates communication and marketing plans to raise awareness and understanding for training initiatives and programs
- Drive training tools awareness to increase utilization in the region eg HMM, LinkedIn.
- Co-ordinating effective administration of learning programs on the LMS system and managing resources to enable seamless deployment eg logistics and training schedules.
- Responsible for executing the technical curriculum framework and other talent, leadership and professional development programs.
- Responsible for facilitating soft skills training courses as required.
Evaluation and Continuous Improvement 10%
- Partnering with the regional and global L&D counterparts to ensure L&D processes and practices are consistent, scalable and aligned to the overall CBRE direction for L&D.
- Drive best practice learning and development practices, standardized methodologies, and other levers to drive process quality and consistency and efficiencies across the region.
- Ensure feedback metrics are in place and data is analyzed to measure the effectiveness of programs for continuous improvement and creating reports and dashboards to provide clear and accurate training records to share with stakeholders.
Other Key Responsibilities 20%
- Ability to travel regionally, approximately 20% time
- Partner with HRBP and Head of Resourcing and Transition to support with the talent development process including development planning, follow up activities with managers, tracking and managing the formal talent development initiatives as needed. Support where required on wider APAC regional initiatives.
- Partner with Head of L&D GWS to develop Employee Engagement initiatives and subsequently manage and implement across APAC.
- Developing the required timelines and project plans to ensure local initiatives are implemented accountable for ensuring L&D initiatives are implemented on time, scope and budget.
- Responsible for managing the Greater China region training budget. Providing accurate forecasting and tracking of actuals to keep on budget.
- Management and development of GCR L&D staff, providing direction and support.
- A seasoned HR professional with 10 years’ experience with at least 5 years in a L&D role preferably with leadership responsibilities and experience designing, developing and implementing training curriculums
- Ability to forecast and prepare and manage regional budget as necessary.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in training development and delivery.
- Preferably experienced in designing, developing and implementing training curriculum programs.