グラフィックデザイナー | Graphic Designer
Tokyo , Japan
Date published: 1-Jul-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Summary of role:
- Work closely with the Marketing & Communications team.
- Work with Japan business lines and departments to design and produce a diverse range of projects including presentations, reports, infographics, new business proposals, brand guidelines, templates, front-end web site design, e-banners and marketing collateral for circulation by CBRE.
- Produce innovative design concepts with successful, business-led design.
- Liaise with internal clients at different levels on a day-to-day basis; attend briefing meetings and manage email correspondence.
- Understand the CBRE brand and apply it effectively across all design media platforms. Ensure consistency is followed by adhering to the brand guidelines.
- Have great communication skills and be able to work accurately with good attention to detail and work efficiently under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Work independently and be self-motivated.
- Translate communication strategies into effective design solutions across a diverse range of projects.
- Design corporate materials for proposals, presentations, advertisements, posters, flyers, marketing collateral, invitations, stationary, reports, e-banners, events etc.
- Ensure high quality control and compliance to corporate standards in CBRE’s graphic design output.
- Display strong organizational skills, liaise with suppliers and clients to obtain competitive quotes and ensure output quality of highest standard.
- Direct, produce, and edit photography, illustration, and videos.
- Interest in new technologies and experience in integrating new technologies a plus.
- Handle multiple tasks and meet specified deadlines, and when necessary, organize workload around changing priorities.
- Work with efficiency and accuracy
- Ensure flexibility in working overtime w. hen required on urgent project.
Required knowledge & skills:
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
- Minimum business level Japanese and intermediate level English.
- Proficiency in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat and Microsoft Office software (PowerPoint and Word); good knowledge of PC systems a plus.
- A team player; excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Passion for design; an eye for detail.
- Positive, hands-on attitude with demonstrated ability.
- Willingness to learn from others and to share knowledge; always strive to improve and be proactive.