• Graduate Position
• Professional, Fast-Paced office
• Auckland Location
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
• Key administrative tasks such as coordinating invoice payments, lease abstraction, contractual rent review administration and database management
• Generate and update portfolio management reports
• Assist with the performance of the contract and required deliverables
• Undertake all administrative requirements for both CBRE and the clients
• Establish effective business relationships with the client and internal stakeholders
• Ad hoc duties as required to support the Advisory & Transaction Services team and other client projects
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
• Property qualifications (or close to completing), combined with some experience in a property-related position
• Proactive, approachable and professional with excellent time management skills and a keen eye for detail
• A flexible and innovative problem-solver who is able to work independently and as part of a team
• Advanced qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
• Exceptional communication skills with the ability to build relationships internally and with clients
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from all backgrounds
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.