• Global Lead Role Based in Sydney
• Strategic Client Account
• Lease Portfolio Management
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
• Assist in defining real estate requirements including growth projections, evaluate overall business strategy, manage critical dates.
• Dotted line management of the TM process across geographic regions; and ensure global consistency and compliance with contract.
• Liaison with the Global Team on all transaction activity, prepare commission forecasts and account for all savings results achieved on behalf of the client.
• Managing staff to provide real estate transactions services to the client with a focus on effective management of real estate functions, contracts and negotiations and all transaction services required.
• Develop best practice process and tools
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
• Degree qualifications in commerce, economics or finance enhanced by further professional studies.
• Extensive experience in property transactions with a deep understanding of transaction management processes, tools and service delivery across a regional and potentially international portfolio.
• Advanced skills in financial modelling and report writing; advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
• The ability to solve problems and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.