Global role on our Macquarie account
Newly established role
Ability to have influence on a high performing team
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Responsible for leading, managing and delivering HSE programs across the global account.
- Responsible for the implementation of HSEQ policies, procedures and management systems and programs which are in compliance with industry best practice
- Responsible for leading the reporting, recording and investigation of HSEQ related incidents
- Leads the development and implementation of strategic solutions that will support management's efforts to improve and maintain compliance as required
- Assists in identifying opportunities to reduce costs while enhancing quality of services for the client account.
- Ensures HSEQ Training Plans and programs are rolled out across the account and compliance is monitored.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Minimum of 10 + years of experience in related role
- Qualification within HSE, safety or safety engineering
- Audit experience
- Experience ideally in banking and facilities management
- Regional experience with strong communication skills
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.