Global Head of Enterprise Supply Chain Projects
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 19-Jul-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Our people enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale providing corporate real estate and property services. Each day you will work in an inclusive and collaborative environment with supportive teammates and be challenged to grow and be your best every day.
We currently have a rare opportunity for an expert in running complex global supply chain operations and or technology initiatives to join our team. The purpose of the role is to develop and implement global initiatives on our integrated and best of breed technology roadmap, drive operational efficiencies and improve compliance and risk management. The successful candidate will understand the global Supply Chain, Business and Finance communities needs by maintaining a close relationship with stakeholders and participate in validation of solutions. Key to success is the ability to understand and communicate supply chain vision, strategy, and roadmaps that are aligned with CBRE’s strategies and initiatives.
- Develop, engage and implement Global Supply Chain Enterprise projects.
- Develop and manage critical project/program timelines monitoring progression of all project plans and recommend improvements to program governance groups on a regular basis.
- Provide support services to operations, technology and supply chain community for process, policy, procedures, technology etc on-boarding, adoption, and documentation.
- Measure and report on the value provided by Project offerings and provide regular updates to stakeholders on product priority, delivery, and adoption .
- Manage all Project prioritization to available budgets and work with finance to communicate financial costs and chargebacks.
- Stay current with industry trends and recommend relevant operations and technologies in the areas of Digitization, Data and Analytical tools, ML/AI, RPA and other emerging technologies.
- Contribute back to the overall roadmap and prioritized backlog.
- Manage and report on related program KPI's and metrics.
- Provide support, coaching and leadership of other sourcing and procurement associates throughout the global network.
- Support corporate global sourcing initiatives and processes.
Skills & Experience:
- Degree qualified with 10years+ related supply chain experience.
- Supply chain operations/project experience with an interest in technology required.
- Digital transformation experience preferred.
- Requires in-depth knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate complex figures. Ability to forecast and prepare budgets. Conducts financial/business analysis including the preparation of reports.
- Proven ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex business documents Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to employees, clients, top management and/or public groups.
- Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key employees, top management, and client groups to take desired action.
- Ability to solve advanced problems and deal with a variety of options in complex situations.
- Requires expert level analytical and quantitative skills with proven experience in developing strategic solutions for a growing matrix-based multi-industry sales environment.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite. Experience with e-procurement and contracts management technology platforms. Experience with standard accounting and/or ERP systems.