Key leadership position
Responsible for the management of a prestigious retail client portfolio
Melbourne CBD location
Here's a snapshot of your day;
- Maintain and foster healthy, productive and harmonious professional relationships between the client, tenants, contractors, staff and other relevant stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Lead and develop a team of diverse professionals for the successful delivery of services championing the highest standards of customer service.
- Lead the development of performance strategies to ensure reliability, efficiency and cost-efficient operational excellence across the portfolio.
- Full P&L management, CAPEX Budgets, financial analysis and reporting.
- Lead in the development of best practice reporting and documentation to ensure business improvement operational excellence initiatives across the portfolio.
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Extensive experience in Property management with strong background managing large property portfolios consisting of either Commercial, Retail or Industrial sites.
- Tertiary Qualifications in property related discipline and Certificate of Registration/Real Estate Licence
- A proven track record in leading and engaging a diverse team across multiple site locations
- The highest levels of customer service and performance standards
- Excellent organisational, client relationship and people management skills
- Previous contractor management experience, solid financial acumen, the ability to resolve issues and work to tight deadlines within a changing environment
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.