Pacific Capital Markets team
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Full accountability for the management of the day to day operations of the group
- Foster industry leading practices and usage of “best in class” systems, tools & operations
- Guide financial performance, including monitoring, forecasting, budgeting and expense management
- Forge collaboration and cohesion across a variety of geographically disparate groups
- Focus upon; Recruitment, Talent Management and staff engagement
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Prior experience in an HR, Legal, Finance or General Operations, business focused role.
- “Hands on”, intuitive style with a focus upon delivery and execution
- Ability to drive change, build robust business relationships, inspire confidence and influence at all levels
- Synergistic, solutions focused approach with the capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Committed to operational excellence and process improvement
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds. Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.