This position entails working at a client site in Jongro. This is a six-month contract position.
• Manage all facilities vendors at assigned site.
• Develop and oversee all Preventative Maintenance Programs.
• Implement site specific programs, procedures and systems to ensure regulatory compliance, protect employees, and the environment.
• Collaborate with the Global Environmental Health and Safety team to ensure compliance with health and safety standards and industry codes.
• Ensure Inventory Management, incoming/outgoing shipping.
• Ensure an exceptional onboarding experience for new hires.
• Conduct and operate regular facilities inspections and audits.
• Manage seating and space planning within facility to create maximum efficiency.
• Coordinate office moves, the setup of new offices.
• Implement best practice processes to increase efficiency.
• Confirm accuracy on finance operation, compare costs for goods and services against industry averages.
• Provide prompt response to requests and issues from facility occupants and manage Tickets.
• Lead Self-started projects, Prepare presentations, build reports.
• The ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to create regular reports.
• A service-oriented, hands-on leader with a strong vision on the future of facilities management services.
• Leadership and people management skills, internal as well as vendor and partner. Ability to successfully interact with diverse groups and cultures.
• Self-motivated and empathetic.
• Superior organizational skills and great follow through on tasks.
• Team-player who operates in a fast-paced team-oriented setting.
• Proficiency in GSuite.
• Fluency in English and local language required.
• Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information.