Soul-t'ukpyolsi (Special City) , South Korea
Date published: 17-Apr-2019
This is a one year contract position and part-time job(2-6pm) as a Translator and Administrative Assistant for the Account Director of a client site. While you will be a CBRE employee, you will work on-site at an office in Jongro.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Interpret for meetings and calls, from English to Korean and Korean to English.
- Translate documents (emails, meeting notes etc) as needed
- Act as the linguistic and communicative liaison between the Account Director and staff members
- Take on adhoc administrative tasks for the Account Director
- Bachelor's degree or above in English-Korean Translation and Interpretation
- Minimum 1~2 years’ experience as an interpreter/translator
- Proactive and self-starter