채용부서: Global Workplace Solutions, 근무지: 종로 소재 고객사 사이트 (외국계 은행)
The purpose of this position is to lead individual, multi-disciplined real estate project solutions for clients, with direct accountability for project delivery.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. - Manages all facets of project management (budget, schedule, procurement, quality & risk) for individual real estate projects including planning, design, construction, occupancy and closeout. Demonstrates capability to read, understand and apply standard to moderately complex documents affecting real estate projects, including but not limited to: agreements/contracts, leases, work letters, project charters, surveys and drawings.
- Interfaces directly with clients to define project requirements. Prepares scope of work, project delivery resource requirements, cost estimate & budget, work plan schedule & milestones, quality control, and risk identification. Identifies project delivery resources from pre-qualified lists or through individual project qualification process; conducts standard request for proposals; completes bid analysis; recommends resources to clients.Implements communication plan for meetings and written reports/meeting minutes to keep client and project resources informed. Facilitates project meetings & Implements project documentation governance aligned with company and Client requirements. Ensure project data integrity and documentation is accurate, timely and coordinated. Tracks progress of each project against goals, objectives, approved budgets, approved timelines. Reports status and variances. Creates action plans to meet objectives, budget and schedule.
- Bachelor's degree from University in relevant area of study.
- 1~5 year of related experience. New grads from relevant areas of study may also apply
- PMP (US/Canada) or LEED AP preferred but not required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills & Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft. Ability to read and understand architectural drawings. Knowledge in MS Project, leases, contracts, and construction practices.