This position entails working at a client site in Pangyo
• Conduct site inspections and assessments to ensure all building procedures and performance measures are maintained at all times.
• Seating management for new/retire employees
• Fixed asset list report update regularly
• Disposal of waste material and report
• Management of all kinds of keys
• Administrative support for FM
• Seek ways to constantly reduce costs and improve operational standards
• Fleet car management
• Supports implementation and maintenance of the site EHS
• Manage expense budgets within approved allocations and provide monthly updates to year-end Projections.
• Supervise, monitor, and report on the activities of the Service Provider
• Manage request from employee via Helpdesk tool and completed against the required SLA agreement.
• Provide customer service Help Desk during business hours (or as otherwise required) to serve as the first point of interaction for customer service requests.
• Strong MS Office ability
• Experience in Front Desk and Back Office processes is required with strong Administration Skills.
• Strong Customer Service mind focus
• Excellent people skills and ability to interact with a wide range of client staff and demands
• Strong PC literacy and proven ability to manage daily activities using various systems.
• Fluent in English and long term working with us
• Knowledge of basic financial terms, concepts and accounting principles.
• Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from a four-year college or university in a business related field. Some prior related work experience preferred.