* This position entails working at a client site in Jung-gu.
• Service Delivery: Oversee the delivery of facilities services at the site including housekeeping, utilities, drinking water, office stationery, vending machine, security, equipment maintenance and other relevant services
• Vendor Performance Management: Supervise the performance of facilities service vendors in accordance with local contracts and regulations as well as direction from regional and global corporate direction; This also includes working FS&RE leaders and corporate procurement to manage new and existing contracts
• Project Administration: Assist the Facilities Manager in project administration such as project sourcing, goods receipt, bills payment, contractor safety hours monitoring, project document repository management, etc.
• User Provisioning & Onboarding: Facilitate the onboarding of new office users (both employees and contractors) by helping to provide their office workspace, IT services and security access needs to perform their work responsibility. This also includes providing workspace amenities and safety orientation to help ensure safety of the new staff when working at our site.
• Security Access Control & Monitoring: Manage the Security access-control database and access card issuance in conjunction with the Security Contractor based on direction from FS&RE leaders and site management.
• Local FS&RE Focal Point: Represent FS&RE to our local office residents, suppliers, landlord, regulators, and other relevant local stakeholders
• Procurement and Bills Payment: administer local procurement and payment for facilities services consumed on-site including raising requisition and purchase order issuance (PR/PO), service confirmation, invoice receipt / endorsement and payment processing
• Service Request Management (aka Facility Service Desk): receive and address facilities requests and complaints from site residents, and assist in receiving incoming call on the company trunk line.
• Facility Service & Space Consumption Management: manage workspace allocation such as office seating or lab space assignment, and track consumption of workspace consumables such as utilities, copy paper, drinking water, and other services and materials under FS&RE scope
• Facility Maintenance (PPM - Preventative / Predictive): assist in preparing and implementing a PPM maintenance program for all relevant facilities asset in-scope
• Asset & Storage Management: maintain an inventory of assets owned by FS&RE (e.g. furniture, office fixtures and equipment, etc.); and also manage all internal office storage space allocations to internal clients.
• Manage the CMMS system: where a CMMS system for facility operations management is available, ensure appropriate use and timely receipt and update of work requests, assigning work orders, entering system data, and providing the overall system administration.
• Other Tasks related to Facilities Management: Complete additional responsibilities as assigned by the Facility Manager.
Educational Degree Level
- Associate degree; bachelor's often preferred for management positions
- Business administration, service management or related field
- Voluntary certification from the International Facilities Management Association (Advantage but not Mandatory)
- 3 or more years of experience working in facilities, project management, or real estate
- Strong written/oral communication, organizational, and multi-tasking skills; ability to work well in a fast-paced environment; basic computer skills and use of Microsoft Office