Soul-t'ukpyolsi (Special City) , South Korea
Date published: 21-May-2019
* This position entails working at a client site located in Gwanghwamun
· Responds to client inquires and concerns. Ensures timely and quality service delivery to clients. Follows up with clients to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Creates work orders and assigns work orders to multiple technicians, subcontractors and vendors. Communicates work orders to technicians and assists management in resolving problems.
· Provides reports on open and closed work orders and checks status with the appropriate technician or vendor.
· Maintains files on work orders, proposals, and department files. Creates vendor files and checks accuracy on completed paperwork submitted by vendors.
· Trains vendors on work order and billing procedures. Processes invoices and ensures proper cost center coding.
· Assists with the inspections on the facility campus.
· Uses pc and/or PDA for work order system, email, ESS and training.
· Assist with process and procedure training.
· Other duties may be assigned.
Microsoft Office skills, outgoing/proactive personality and proficiency in English
Service/hospitality background is preferred