GWS Creative Manager, APAC
Wilayah Persekutuan , Malaysia
Date published: 26-Mar-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Geography: Design role will be responsible for sales and marketing communications support across APAC. Design role will also work on Regional initiatives and partner with the APAC Design team from time to time, where needed to deliver.
- Production Co-ordination: Manage the Company’s printed and digital material, liaising with clients and relevant suppliers to ensure the job is completed on time and within budget.
- Team Management: Demonstrated ability to inspire creativity and develop and execute strategy that directly supports the business and vision of the Asia Pacific Creative Director and global Marketing & Communications abilities.
- Regional Collaboration: Must act as liaison with other Asia Pacific design team leads, to ensure regional team is up to speed on new design initiatives.
- Innovation and Creativity: Must be well passionate about new design mediums, upcoming technology and creative trends.
- Brand: Be the go-to person and number one brand ambassador for driving consistency of the brand and high-level of execution across regional GWS business.
- Design and development: Implementation of layout in accordance with CBRE branding and design guidelines as well as recommending creative concepts.
- Client Liaison: Work with the marketing team and other key stakeholders and external suppliers to ensure the production of required materials is of a high standard.
- Present/explain concepts and design to internal/external clients.
- Translate communication strategies into effective design solutions across a diverse range of projects.
- Maintain images in CBRE’s photo library, including property photos, corporate logos, maps and royalty free stock photographs.
- Art direct photography, illustration and videos when necessary.
- Prepare and maintain the relevant documentation on each project e.g. job process and file all documentation in a centralized filing system.
- Maintain accurate timesheets of work.
- Handle multiple tasks and meet specified deadlines, and when necessary, organize workload around changing priorities, display strong organizational skills.
- Ensure flexibility in working overtime when required on urgent projects.
- Actively contribute to team meetings demonstrating a willingness to share ideas and information.
- Attend office and business line meetings and conferences where required, including active input and responsible actioning of required matters.
- Always act legally and within the parameters of accepted business practice.
- Undertake no course of action that may result in legal action against CBRE or otherwise bring the company into disrepute
- Be efficient with use of company resources and to ensure costs are considered against budget.
- Undertake other duties and tasks as your manager may reasonably direct from time to time.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- A minimum of 5 relevant years experience.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Good knowledge of Macintosh and PC systems – proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat and Microsoft Office software (PowerPoint and Word).
- Basic web knowledge.
- A team player; excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Passion for design; an eye for detail.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Willingness to learn from others and to share knowledge; always strive to improve and be proactive.
- Digital & Advertising design experience an advantage.