This position entails working at a client site.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supports Corporate Real Estate (CRE) team members with any documentation related to the transaction process flow, such as lease and own acquisitions, dispositions, estoppel certificates, subordination, nondisturbance, and attornment (SNDA) documents, and notices to exercise lease options, among additional items as directed by CRE team members in accordance with Client's policies and procedures.
- Tracks and reports upcoming lease expirations and other critical dates to CRE team members.
- Facilitates commission invoicing and tracking.
- Provides oversight of project file (hard copy and database) maintenance to ensure all required documentation is included in the file or database.
- Prepares, assembles, coordinates, and completes closing procedures of approval packages for lease and own acquisitions, dispositions, estoppel certificates, and SNDAs in accordance with Client's policies and procedures.
- Submits, tracks, and follows up on customer survey and update log.
- Gathers and coordinates real estate market data, so that Transaction Manager understands the conditions of the market area.
- Reviews and verifies monthly accounting variance reports and assists in preparation of client reporting.
- Assists with resolution of landlord-tenant issues.
- Other duties may be assigned
- Bachelor's degree preferred or any similar combination of education and experience.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor.
- Requires basic knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages.
- Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations. Ability to solve problems in standard situations. Requires basic analytical skills.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Ability to learn and operate industry specific databases and software