This job entails working at a client site (multi-national bank) in Jongro.
This is a one-year contract position.
Provides ongoing management of real estate transaction activities for a defined portfolio of properties on behalf of our corporate client. Prepares, recommends, and implements a portfolio-wide transaction strategy for acquiring and disposing of real estate properties. Coordinates field resources and other stakeholders in the execution of lease renewals, new site acquisitions, disposition of surplus space through subleasing, sale renewals, early lease termination, and more.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Concurrently acts as landlord/seller agent and tenant/buyer agent and effectively negotiates the business terms and conditions for a wide variety of commercial real estate products, including land, office, retail and industrial.
- Locates and acquires new properties to meet client's requirements and timeline. Disposes of surplus properties within prescribed timeline.
- Coordinates field broker selection and other required resources, subject matter experts, and business partners. If necessary, facilitates client review and approval of proposed team resources for the purpose of transaction execution.
- Coordinates the negotiation of sales through a field broker. Negotiates leases and lease amendments. Monitors lease expirations. Negotiates lease renewals within prescribed timeline.
- Resolves landlord and tenant disputes.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university
- Minimum of 4~6 years of AM experience (gwajang~chajang)
- Proficient in English