EFM Business Development
· Assists the business development/transition manager with financial modeling of Enterprise Facilities Management (EFM) pursuits including organization modeling, labor estimates, overhead, operating expense budgeting, fee analysis, benchmarking and other financial analytics.
· Assists the manager on gathering information, designing and conducting analyses and creating materials for use with existing and prospective clients.
· Assists the manager in developing a wide variety of customized, professional-quality proposal materials for new pursuits and renewal contracts (most commonly written proposals, RFP responses, and graphical presentations).
· Attends the regional EFM transition call with the manager and prepares the meeting minutes.
· Liaises between EFM platform, supporting functions, and managed accounts in term of operations including invoice processing, vendor registration, service request, regional communication, etc.
· Assists the EFM Operations manager with managed account’s financial month closing, contract term review, statistics update, and general queries.
· Assists the manager with updating EFM capability statement and related case studies.
· Assists the manager with general administrative work.
· Fluent in English
· Good communication skills
· General knowledge of financial terms and principles
· Good experience with Microsoft Office Suite
· Self-motivated, fast learner, outgoing and proactive and attention to detail personality
· Hospitality service minded personally preferred