Provides ongoing management of real estate transaction activities for a complex or high profile portfolio of properties on behalf of a corporate client. Prepares, recommends, and implements a portfolio-wide transaction strategy for acquiring and disposing of real estate properties. Coordinates field resources and other stakeholders in the execution of lease renewals, new site acquisitions, disposition of surplus space through subleasing, sale renewals, early lease termination, and more.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implements real estate plans with an understanding of the client's strategic real estate goals.
- Coordinates field broker selection and other required resources, subject matter experts, and business partners. If necessary, facilitates client review and approval of proposed team resources for the purpose of transaction execution.
- Coordinates the negotiation of sales through a field broker. Negotiates leases and lease amendments. Monitors lease expirations. Negotiates lease renewals within prescribed timeline. - Locates and acquires new properties to meet client's requirements and timeline. Disposes of surplus properties within prescribed timeline.
- Works closely with CBRE and/or client's Lease Administration, Project Management, Facility Management, and Finance/Accounting teams to ensure integration between the service lines.
- Monitors and maintains a real estate project tracking system to ensure timely transaction completion. Prepares reports and makes presentations to relevant parties.
- Resolves landlord and tenant disputes.
- Leads a team of seven.
- Provides formal supervision to individual employees within single functional or operational area.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field,
- Minimum 5 years of applicable industry experience in AM or TM, PM or LM
- Ability to efficiently communicate in English.
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive issues.
- Ability to forecast and prepare budgets.
- Draws upon the analysis of others and makes recommendations that have a direct impact on the client