Based in Melbourne
Oversee the success of a portfolio of client accounts
Lead and manage a large and diverse team
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
• Provide leadership and oversee client account performance while enhancing customer satisfaction and ideally expanding scope for the betterment of our client and CBRE
• Reviews client's strategic plans and provides recommendations on how CBRE can assist in meeting these plans.
• Work with the account teams to ensure appropriate staffing levels to meet expectations.
• Contribute to the business development process with regards to tender solutions, due diligence requirements and bid writing support
• Review and update budgets/forecasts accurately
• Overall accountability for account performance across the nominated client accounts.
• Leverage other internal business lines to add value to the clients portfolio and expand services to CBRE’s existing client base
Here are some of the strengths you’ll have to help us deliver:
• At least 10 years experience within the property or facilities management industry at senior levels
• Strong safety and compliance understanding in the context of the Facilities Management industry; an understanding of legal contracts & complex financial data is highly sought after
• Experience in managing a geographically dispersed workforce with indirect reporting lines & ability to manage multiple internal & external stakeholders with competing priorities
• Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key employees, senior management and client groups to take desired action
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.