At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Our people enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale providing corporate real estate and property services. Each day you will work in an inclusive and collaborative environment with supportive teammates and be challenged to grow and be your best every day.
Global Investment Administration provides comprehensive fund accounting, reporting, and administration services to real estate investment managers, sovereign wealth funds, and other institutional investors with global real estate portfolios no matter where they deploy capital globally. Our team of professionals offer unmatched dedication to real estate in the fund administration industry. We serve only real estate and have a history of successfully serving all real estate asset classes in a range of simple to complex investment structures.
Due to continued business expansion, we invite experienced fund accountants based in Hong Kong to join our team. This hands-on finance position is responsible for accounting, consolidation and financial reporting service delivery, as well as cash management and transfer agency activities for client portfolios. The successful candidate will be adaptable to changing priorities, and motivated to add value within a client service driven environment.
Accounting & Financial Reporting
- Prepare accounting entries for individual Fund and SPV entities and review monthly accounting data for local service provider
- Prepare monthly financial consolidation
- Prepare quarterly investor report and bespoke investor questionnaire
- Responsible for annual audit and annual budget
- Manage processes for opening, operation and closure of bank accounts
- Monitor cash balance regularly and manage cash needs
- Manage AP process and effect payments/disbursements
Capital Transactions/Transfer Agency
- Prepare computations, rebalancing, carried interest, funds flow schedule and associated investor notices for Capital Calls and Distributions
- Maintain shareholder/unitholder register, update shareholder/unitholder contacts database, ensure associated documentation is accurate and up-to-date
- Liaise with external company secretarial for proper maintenance of all corporate records.
- Liaise and coordinate with external parties and advisors as needed, e.g. auditors, lawyers, tax agents etc
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting, Finance or similar concentration
- 3 - 5 years’ fund accounting or private equity accounting experience preferred
- Professional accounting qualification
- Real estate industry or experience gained within a service provider environment preferred
- Able to prioritize assignments and meet deadlines
- Exposure to cash management, corporate secretary and tax
- Experience with Yardi or MRI systems a plus
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin