12 month contract role with opportunities for future opportunities on other accounts
Access to Macquarie Group benefits and on site events.
State of the art facilities and professional environment
Here is a snapshot of your day:
• Event project management from conception through to completion across three premium Sydney CBD buildings.
• Client satisfaction focus, offering guidance and expertise as a key client contact, trusted advisor and client liaison for functions and events.
• Proactive mindset, looking for opportunities for cost savings and process refinement.
• Willingness to go above and beyond in creating exceptional event experiences.
• Flexibility in your working environment and hours – this role is fast paced and constantly evolving.
Here are some of the strengths you'll possess and the background you'll need to be successful:
• Experience in a functions or events role and ideally a related tertiary qualification.
• Demonstrated experience in a High End Corporate or Five Star Hospitality environment.
• High level of attention to detail with strong organisational and time management skills.
• Ability to communicate at all levels.
• Polished, pride in your presentation and a strong team player.
• Professional, with a flexible approach to adapt to a changing environment
• Delegation skills with the ability to prioritise accordingly and handle a variety of tasks.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from all backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
As part of our shortlisting process you will be asked to complete a Video Interview if successful.