Date published: 1-Nov-2018
Job Description (Full Stack .Net Developer):
Overview of Position:
As a Full Stack .Net Developer, you will play a key role in the development and support of the company’s key applications used throughout Asia Pacific. This includes analysis, designing, developing, and testing the application whilst also managing technical support tasks. Responsible for the creation of a Software Product as per the definition in the Product backlog. This senior role also requires the candidate to have a sound understanding of enterprise application development standards and methodologies and demonstrated experience working with custom enterprise frameworks.
Required Knowledge & Skills: 6 - 13 years’ experience in various software development/maintenance roles and proven experience working on .Net project under an Agile /Scrum methodology and extensively used
· ASP.NET 4.0 or higher, C#, VB.NET, Angular 4 or higher.
SQL Programming, Competence in SQL Server 2014 or greater (2014 experience preferred). PL/SQL, Stored Procedures etc.
· Experience with .Net Core (web/ rest API ) and would be desirable.
· Cloud(AWS/Azure) solutions would be desirable
· Exposure to Version control systems, Source control like TFS, GIT .( would be desirable)
· Experience in Open source technologies Karma and front end unit testing etc.
· JQuery, HTML5, CI/CD using any latest tool