To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Ability to speak, write and read in Chinese (Mandarin) well as the role will require you to work with Mandarin-speaking market
- No prior experience needed. Training will be provided for successful candidates
- Be a fast learner and willing to take up challenges
Why join us:
- CBRE is the only commercial real estate services company in the Fortune 500.
- We employ a workforce of over 52,000 employees across 372 offices worldwide (excluding affiliates), and have been in business for over 100 years
- Amazing co-workers, challenging and rewarding projects, great management support
- An international company with plenty of resources and diversified culture.
- Excellent workplace flexibility with tremendous scale in an inclusive, collaborative environment with supportive teammates.
How Does a Career in CBRE will Benefit You?
- You will have local and overseas project and assignments exposure
- Fast track career progression for performing individuals
- You will be working with colleagues from other countries which allows knowledge sharing
- Comprehensive leave and medical benefits
- Reward recognition for every quarter