Food Design, Project Manager/ Senior Project Manager
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 1-Mar-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
The Food Services team is responsible for creating food experiences that promote collaboration and engage and energize People throughout each day. As a Food Design Project Manager you work as part of a regional team and support the development process that creates the spaces where People interact with food. From kitchens to multi-course meals, the design, layout and experience of eating at office should promote healthy habits and social serendipity for People. Our food venues need to support the healthiest, happiest workforce on the planet and you help to ensure everything gets done by the right people at the right time to bring these venues to life.
- Support the Project Manager & Food Client on development and design projects; ensure all team members are engaged in each appropriate project phase; maintain and distribute necessary documentation to keep project phasing on track.
- Support the management of the different work streams which need to simultaneously occur in order to bring the food to life. These work streams include, but are not limited to, space planning, concept development, menu development, design development, project turnover, change and opening processes.
- Assist the Project Manager & Food Client with the setup and sharing of all required documents, including reporting and data management tools, written meeting minutes, and all design templates.
- Track all details of the design, schedule and budget of each project and be able to communicate potential pain points to the Project Manager & Food Client .
- BA/BS degree in Project Management or Design (Architecture/Interior) (In lieu of degree, 3-5 years relevant work experience).
- 1-3 years of professional project management work with a focus on architecture, design, or construction related fields.
- Skilled in the visual, written and verbal communication of design issues with capability to think outside the box and bring creative, non-standard, and innovative solutions to the table.
- Ability to work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment with a great degree of self motivation and initiative.
- Experience with food service or retail operations and flow either through direct experience or professional design work.
- Proven vision, leadership and strategic skills to prioritize evolving initiatives in a fast-paced environment; able to turn ideas and capabilities into effective initiatives that engage users.
- Detail oriented with ability to think, plan, and execute on multiple projects in different phases
- simultaneously with little direct supervision.
- Understanding of permitting process, construction terminology and building systems, and overall project sequence and timing.