Provide accounting, controls and procure to pay (PtP) support for both the client (Client) and CBRE.
Support includes work order stewardship, cost tracking of E&PS-CBRE facility business areas, Business Unit charging, budgeting, cost tracking and forecasting, etc. Assists staff on data collection and presentation. Assists Controls and Business Advisor on CIMS processes, monthly scorecards, capital asset verification etc.
- Coordinate, monitor and track all cross charge activities to Business Units including data entry.
- Assist CBRE sites & regional team with accounts payable activities.
- Set up, monitor and reconcile expense work orders with monthly status reports.
- Distribute monthly budget reports, received from BAR
- Process lease/vendor checks
- Perform CIMS control calendar testing and updates.
- Ownership of local process control systems
- Assist Controls and Business Advisor with data collection and presentation development.
- Onsite CBRE Finance and Purchase-to-Pay Process
- Ensure smooth operations of onsite CBRE purchase-to-pay process at Client
- Raise purchase orders and conduct goods received for all work undertaken and maintain appropriate procurement system of CBRE Intrepid
- Support onsite CBRE accurate and prompt processing/reporting for client
- Support back-up role, including raising purchase orders, creation of PO to CBRE for client, creating SES, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned
The scope of a financial analyst can vary by site due to a variety of factors including: location, physical size, number of person seats, budget, service offerings, Business Unit size and requirements, etc. Additional factors include whether the facility is Client owned or leased and in leased locations whether services are Client or landlord managed. Historically sites have been categorized into 'Small/Medium/Large'. However, the position would only be required at larger sites.
Key Performance Indicators
- Site financial plan versus actual expense.
- Cost savings initiatives/results.
- Added value initiatives.
- Quarterly scorecard results.
- Audit and UIA assessment scores.
- Budget planning, preparation and stewardship.
- Experience in Client controls, finance, analysis and planning (OIMS, CIMS).
- Spreadsheet proficiency.
- Accuracy and thoroughness proficiency.
- Good interpersonal and team building skills.
- Five years functional accounting experience.