Financial Systems Analyst
Date published: 30-Oct-2018
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
The Financial Systems Analyst is responsible for driving innovation and advises the organization in business performance, driving continuous improvement objectives, supporting customer metrics through superior financial systems capability. Ensures the CBRE APAC living up to increase Finance excellence.
He/She is responsible and supports all Financial Systems aspects of the CBRE APAC excluding bespoke technical support on selected systems
Platform Support (Multiple systems)
- Will be knowledgeable on the technical portion of financial systems and functions are working as designed. Assist in the review, development, testing and implementation of system processes.
- Act as the level 1 or level 2 support for the financial systems issues.
- Provide training to users on PO creations and approval. Responsible for maintaining the training guides and process flows.
- Assist in user acceptance testing (UAT) for system upgrades.
- Request or creation of user access.
- Assist in the maintenance of Masterfile. Ensure all Masterfile (Customer, Vendor, Project) data requests are attended within the agreed SLA.
Transition Support (Currently focus on JDE only)
- Responsible of setting up the accounting system and processes for onboarding clients. Coordinate with technology team to ensure financial systems are ready before go-live
- Perform data cleansing and analysis such closing of long outstanding POs, closing of accounting periods, users access maintenance, Masterfile cross checking and other audit requirements.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Proficient in English is mandatory as this role will require constant communication and dealings with our internal stakeholders and counterparts in the region. Other language proficiency would be an added advantage.
- At least 1 -3 years of Financial Systems experience, preferably with JDE, PeopleSoft, JIRA, Ventura or Finishline.
- Candidate must possess at least a University level degree in Business Administration/ Computer Science/Accounting/Finance/Statistic or above