The Financial Analyst will predominantly focus on reporting and Financial Planning & Analysis requirements of GWS Lines of Business.
You will be able to grow and progress in this role by:
• Prepare monthly management reports and variance analysis on financial results
• Assist in preparing presentation decks for management meetings and developing reports and dashboards to support Management’s reporting requirements
• Participate in monthly and quarter forecasts & budget activities.
• Participate in balance sheet reviews and analysis
• Act as a subject matter expert in the usage of reporting tools used by GWS
• Assist with month-end close for Regional Platform / Overhead departments
To successful in this role, you will need to have:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field preferred
• Minimum 2-3 years on working experience in accounting in at least 2 combination of accounting scope (AP, AR, GL, Reporting & etc)
• Strong attention to detail, organised and methodical in work approach, and ability to deliver high-quality work under pressure and on time
• Able to work independently in a team environment
• Some exposure /open to finance / accounting and / or at an Analyst level preparing and analysing management reports, forecast models and performing sensitivity analysis
• Experienced in working with Microsoft Office, with Advanced Excel skills
• Familiarity with Oracle PeopleSoft Finance, Cognos TM1 and Microsoft Power BI would be an added advantage
What we offer:
• Competitive salary and wide scope of responsibilities;
• Ability to develop your skills and understanding of business across APAC
• Broad possibilities of professional and self-development;
• Support at every stage of your career
• Friendly work atmosphere based on mutual trust and respect.