Offer finance support for our multinational Oil & Gas client account
Exciting development opportunities
Melbourne CBD location
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Assist in budgeting and forecasting process as well as issuance of reports and documentation
- Administers billing/invoicing following the client’s base order
- Raise/create a work order and purchase order for both client and CBRE
- Facilitates vendor on-boarding process
- Administers the accounts payable process, liaises with vendors and Facilities team on invoice payments
- Assists in accounting journal entries and accruals for both client and CBRE.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Experience in financial accounting role or similar
- Experience in using SAP/JDE systems
- Strong time management skills to be able to thrive in a very busy environment
- Superior communication and organisational skills and the ability to build effective relations with clients, contractors and colleagues
- Intermediate to advanced level in Microsoft packages - Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.