Financial Officer/Accountant - GWS
New Territories , Hong Kong
Date published: 9-Apr-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Drive forward the commercial management of the contract and will be responsible for supporting the financial requirements of an integrated facilities management account, which includes purchases, requisition, accounts payable, billing and accounts receivable.
- Supervise Admin operation and related staff for property documentation management
- To perform the necessary financial analysis, budgeting and forecasting to meet CBRE and client’s reporting requirements accurately and diligently
- Interact with the local country finance teams to meet the local reporting and statutory requirements.
- Work with Finance Manager to ensure tight finance control is maintained within country/market and all financial aspects of the operation are understood and adhered to.
- Manage the month end reporting process in country.
- Undertake consolidation of the monthly reported figures and compiling variance analysis reports, ensuring timely delivery to relevant stakeholders for reporting.
- Participate in client meetings and preparation of meeting materials as and when required
- Work with account management and client to ensure customer collections (A/R) are timely. Address any unbilled items in a timely manner.
- Develop an operational understanding of the maintenance work order system and input requirements of the system as it relates to the contract with client.
- Manage the work order process from a financial perspective and is capable of analyzing and anticipating activities which fall outside of contract scope.
- Being able to analyze operating results and make recommendations to reduce costs, streamline work processes, drive process improvements, and improve profitability.
- Work closely with CBRE and client finance teams to deliver requirements from financial audits and ensure any out of line situations are corrected as per recommended timeframe.
- Ensure CBRE & client account guidelines and procedures are adopted and followed
- Serve as a first point of contact regarding accounting and finance issues/concerns
- Perform ad hoc reporting and duties when required
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Accounting & Administration field
- Strong experience in finance/accounting. Ideally in FM and/or real estate
- Excellent English written, and verbal communication skills required. Other Asian language a benefit.
- Strong Microsoft Word / Power Point / Excel skills.
- Strong organizational skills and a participatory management style.