Financial Executive (Oil & Gas / Harbour Front)
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 19-Aug-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Provide accounting, controls and procure to pay (PtP) support for both the client and CBRE.
- Support includes work order stewardship, cost tracking of E&PS-CBRE facility business areas, Business Unit charging, budgeting, cost tracking and forecasting, etc.
- Assists on data collection and presentation.
- Assists Controls and Business Advisor on CIMS processes, monthly scorecards, capital asset verification etc.
- Prepares Billing Request Form (BRF) and send to SSC for processing
- Reviews and/or processes billing/invoicing according to client’s base order
- Ensures billing is only done once job is completed, fully supported and appropriately acknowledged by the client. Processes goods and services entry in SAP for client’s acceptance for every work order
- Sends CBRE invoice to the client's Payables Centre, follow-up on payment & update AR Tracker
- Follow up and resolves accounts receivable issues
- Supports vPJM for account finance and billing deliverables under CBRE managed sites and provides appropriate accounts support where necessary to E&PS Indirect Sites.
- Creates Purchase Orders (PO) to CBRE vendors in JDE & send PDF copy of the invoice to requestor (site personnel)
- Receives & review coding on vendor invoices
- Manages the CBRE payment process
- Performs Goods Receipt & Invoice submission to Xchanging for JDE processing
- Generates Cash Requirement Report and Cash Bank Reconciliation for every disbursement
- Requests listing of invoices paid from local CBRE affiliate (applicable for Iscala only)
- Updates vendor invoice status in JDE when invoices are paid
- Clears Invoices referred through Ventura
- Reconciles invoices processed in JDE
- Prepares month-end accounting and accrual entries for CBRE and reconciles discrepancies; posts to GL and reviews variances to budget
- Prepares monthly flash reporting to local CBRE affiliate
- Prepares month end packages, generates income statements, balance sheets and other accounting statements or financial reports for approval and endorsement by Finance Regional Lead
- Monitors actual expenditure against the budget and explain variances against budget
- Updates P&L forecasts per CBRE requirements
- Coordinates with local site team to prepare the annual budget
- Other duties as assigned
Procure to Pay activities
- Creates SAP POs for E&PS Client Work Orders, small capital projects, PJM projects etc after appropriate approvals are received
- Save approved CWO/EWO/PWO, Small Capital Projects in shared drive & update work order tracking list
- Collate non controllable Invoices, request for Goods Receipt acknowledgement from the client's Facilities’ Lead
- Create SES for both fixed monthly billing and non-controllable vendor invoices and review created SES with the client
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor degree/Diploma in business, finance or related fields
- Experience in budget planning, preparation, stewardship, and accounting
- Spreadsheet proficiency
- Analytical accuracy proficiency and detail oriented