Financial Business Analyst, Sales Management
Haryana , India
Date published: 26-Dec-2018
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
FINANCIAL BUSINESS ANALYST, SALES MANAGEMENT
At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Our people enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale providing corporate real estate and property services. Each day you will work in an inclusive and collaborative environment with supportive teammates and be challenged to grow and be your best every day.
Due to business growth, we offer an opportunity for a Financial Business Analyst to join our team in Gurgaon. The successful candidate will support our Sales Operations team based in the US with financial projections as part of the business development process. This is a key role, and as a member of our geographically distributed team, strong communication and analytical skills are essential. Knowledge of financial terms and principles, and ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and commissions are required.
- Data collection, data input and/or aggregation and data analysis to support accurate key metric reporting
- Generate, review and interpret reports
- Use aggregate data from multiple sources to assist in creating a complete analysis
- Query and ensure the accuracy of information provided, and respond to requests from senior leadership and clients in timely manner
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Previous experience in a financial reporting role
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Strong understanding of principles of information design and display, and ability to create compelling documentation and deliverables
- Comfortable with wrangling large amounts of data
- Experience with R, Python, and SQL advantageous
- Working knowledge of advanced graphic/information design programs (e.g., Tableau).
- Very good communication skills and ability to easily fit into a distributed development team
- Customer service oriented with high initiative
- Ability to manage timelines of multiple initiatives
- Very good attention to detail and the ability to always follow up