Wilayah Persekutuan , Malaysia
Date published: 19-Nov-2018
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- The Financial Analyst will predominantly focus on reporting and FP&A requirements of GWS Lines of Business.
- Prepare monthly management reports and variance analysis on financial results.
- Assist the Assistant Finance Manager (AFM) in preparing presentation decks for management meetings, ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
- Assist the AFM in developing reports and dashboards to support Management’s reporting requirements.
- Participate in monthly and quarter forecasts, assisting the AFM to provide accurate YTD and forecast outlook.
- Participate in annual Budget exercise, assisting the AFM end to end, from testing of the business planning tool, data collection and analysis, to eventual loading of data to the tool.
- Assist the AFM in balance sheet reviews and analysis.
- Subject matter expert in the usage of reporting tools used by GWS.
- Assist with month-end close for Regional Platform / Overhead departments.
- Assist the AFM in providing regional support to Regional Business Line Leaders on overhead spend, including but not limited to:
- Compilation of reports.
- Variance analysis.
- Budget and forecasting.
- Pursuing degree in Accounting, Finance or related field preferred.
- CPA / CA – part / fully qualified preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- Some exposure /open to finance / accounting and / or at an Analyst level preparing and analysing management reports, forecast models and performing sensitivity analysis.
- Experienced in working with Microsoft Office, with Advanced Excel skills
- Familiarity with Oracle PeopleSoft Finance and Cognos TM1 would be an added advantage.